Sunday, March 13, 2016

"Four Seasons" hooked panels UPDATE



"Four Seasons" Panels

Hooked and embroidered with beads for accent using wool strips in #5, pearl cottons and wool embroidery yarns plus wool fleece that I over-spun into yarn for the snow  See closer details below.  All panels are 6" x 8."
All that is left to do now is "Summer."

You will notice that I made the fir trees all a little different and this was on purpose in my attempt to try hooking these trees in different styles and shapes.

Clearly I don't even have the "Summer" panel drawn yet.  Still thinking about what I will put with the trees and foreground.  Summer leaves open a lot of possibilities.  Many ideas floating around in my head at the moment.

Hope you like the results so far.


"Spring"




"Winter"


"Fall"










No comments: