Thursday, August 30, 2012

"Inspiration - Where Does It Come From You Ask?"


Coming Soon!



I have been thinking about "inspiration" lately.  You might ask, “Where does inspiration really come from?”  Does it seem like you can’t think of anything to hook, paint, write or don't have any new design ideas?  Want to expand your design skills but just don't know where to start?

Well, here are some simple but effective tips for you to try that I’ve used for years.  Do they work for everyone, maybe not, but they work for me and I suspect they will work for you also.

Come follow along with me while I talk about my thoughts on inspiration, creativity and suggestions for exercises to access your own "inspiration" and tap into your special creative person!




1 comment:

Ginette Chiasson said...

What a great topic, can't wait to read it! I will definitely benefit from it I'm sure.